Kupittaan kärki Partnership Project, Turku
We renovated and developed a historical factory building into modern office premises.
In cooperation with RSJ Investments, we developed and modernised a four-storey factory building and machine shop in the centre of Bratislava into a business center, as part of the ZWIRN regional project.
The facilities were completely renovated to fulfil the requirements of today’s business operations. Among other things, a roof terrace was built and an underground car park was constructed nearby.
The renovation of the main building was completed in 2020 and the parking hall in 2021.
The leasable area of the property is approximately 16,000 m² and the floor-to-ceiling height is up to 6 metres. Nearly all of the facilities have been rented out.
The property has applied for the highest level of BREEAM environmental certification.
Completed in 1910, the building represents the pinnacle of industrial architecture and was originally a spinning mill and Bratislava's largest industrial plant. It is also a Slovak national cultural monument.
The project has received awards and nominations for sustainable architecture and construction.