Life round the clock
In Trigoni city block the functions interlock and complement each other.
The block users benefit from wide selection of open services and service providers profit from a diverse customer base.
A living city is built together
The starting point of the Trigoni design solution has been to create a new city centre area around amazingly good connections based on the principles of sustainable development. The area presents itself as a compact hub of interlocking functions with a selection of services that is alive around the clock. The objective of Trigoni is to form a genuine DMA block in Pasila.
The Trigoni DMA block
- A sheltering platform that brings people together – A sculpture-like environment created by open high-rise buildings
- View from afar – Surrounding area – Block
- Structural and functional flexibility
- High and low – Park-like and built environment – Public and private
- Commercial services – Working – Hotel – Living – Mobility services – Digital user experience
- Extensive routes for biking and walking – The busiest centre of public transport in Finland
- The most efficient travel chain in Finland
- Street – Shelter – Meeting place