Green areas make urban environments more attractive and comfortable. They also support rainwater management in cities. Rooftop green structures must be sufficiently lightweight and they need to simultaneously retain water and let water pass through. Green roofs help with rainwater management, protect the waterproofing of roofs and extend their service life. They also reduce noise and clean the air by binding particulate emissions and dust. Green roofs make urban environments more attractive.
We offer professional green structure construction and maintenance with years of experience. Our customers include various businesses, housing companies, municipalities and private individuals.
We implement green areas of all sizes and our services cover both their design and implementation. For example, we build green roofs, yards for schools and daycare centres, playgrounds, local exercise facilities as well as demanding parks. Our green area maintenance services range from lawn mowing to the maintenance of trees and shrubs in accordance with the customer’s quality standards.
Our services include:
- Tender calculation
- Specialist tasks
- Supervision of green area construction and stonework operations
- Arborist work
- Working with natural stone and concrete
- Construction and warranty maintenance of green structures
- Playground construction and inspections
- Maintenance of green areas
- Tripla green roofs – design management, green area construction and stonework
- Renovation of Sähköttäjänpuisto park, Pasila – green area construction and stonework
- Shopping Centre Dixi, Tikkurila – stonework
- HOAS – construction and maintenance of green areas
- Tapiola head office, Espoo – construction of green areas and stonework
- Upgrades to Ring Road I and Ring Road III – construction of green areas and stonework
- Heka – maintenance of green areas
- Lauttasaari shopping centre – green area construction and stonework
- Saunalahti school, Espoo – green area construction and stonework
- Musiikkitalo, Helsinki – green area construction and stonework