50 - 3000m²
A new local service centre in Herttoniemi, Helsinki!
A new local service centre Hertsi, offering a comprehensive range of services, is rising in an extremely visible place along Itäväylä Highway, just across Herttoniemi metro station. The existing Megahertsi Shopping Centre will be connected as part of Hertsi. Three housing towers, 250 new homes in total, will also be built in the same complex. Energy class C.
The tradional housing and industrial area of Herttoniemi is changing into a dynamic trade, business and residential district.Read more
- Project name
- Total area
- Hertsi will be located in an extremely visible place along Itäväylä Highway. Metro station will be connected to Hertsi by a covered pedestrian bridge.
- Hertsi has altogether 20 000 m² retail space. The key point in designing the premises is to make them easy and effortless to use. Hypermarket Prisma will be located on the ground floor.
- It's easy to access Hertsi by car via Itäväylä as well as using public transportation (subway, bus).
- Parking place additional information
- A good number of parking spaces will be arranged adjacent to Herttoniemi metro station for those who continue their journey to a metro.