Three buildings are already completed and the construction of the next two buildings with an area of 6,000 m2 are on the planning phase.
Polaris Business Park, located in Leppävaara, Espoo, forms a representative entity and its design is focused on efficiency of work processes and time management. Everything you need for a work day to run smoothly can be found at Polaris.
- Project name
- Polaris Business Park, Espoo
- Total area
- Polaris’ location along the Turunväylä motorway is easily accessible by both public transportation and private vehicles. A new exit off the Turunväylä motorway with direct access to Polaris was opened in autumn 2010.
- The impressive high-quality architecture of Polaris has proved its functionality; compact space solutions are cost-efficient. Polaris has the latest technology, user-friendly facilities and comprehensive services – all guaranteeing you the chance to concentrate on what is essential. Up-to-date technical building services and comprehensive support services complete the unique entity and ensure that your business has space to grow, develop and prosper.
- Access control, burglar alarm systems, CCTV and 24/7 alarm readiness ensure staff and business safety.
- There are trains from the centre of Helsinki to the Leppävaara station every ten minutes and buses from the station to Polaris depart at four minute intervals. The nearest bus stop is right next to Polaris, providing direct bus transportation to Helsinki. The drive to Helsinki Airport takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Additional information
- There is plenty of parking space in the yard and in the car park, with surveillance. Parking: Polaris Parkki: approximately 700 spaces, outdoors parking: approximately 150 spaces
Apartments in Polaris Business ParkApartments in Polaris Business Park
Map and Services