Let yourself be attracted by Magneetti at Piispanristi
The Magneetti in the Piispanristi district is growing into a shopping centre with versatile, high-quality services for the home and leisure time. We welcome you to look into the Magneetti area, full of life and energy.
The site is easy to visit, located right along the Uudenmaantie road. The customer flow is already busy, with Tarjoustalo, Sportia and the nearby Prisma and Biltema already in operation. The Piispanristi area has grown with speed over the last few years. New, comfortable residential areas are being planned near Magneetti.
Some of the premises are move-in ready, contact us now!Read more
- Project name
- Magneetti kauppakeskus - vaihe 3
- Total area
- Piispanristi is a popular, continuously growing residential area. New residential areas are being planned right next to Magneetti. Current customer flows are already busy, and Magneetti will make this development even stronger. Due to the area’s central location, a significant amount of traffic passes through Piispanristi every day, including people on their way to and from work. Situated a few minutes away from Turku, Piispanristi is an attractive target for a shopping trip. Several major roads bring people there from Turku as well as from the neighbouring municipalities – not to forget the spending power of 22,000 inhabitants of the town of Kaarina. Due to these good connections, the shopping centre truly has a magnetic attraction.
- Magneetti lives up to its name, the Magnet, also when traffic connections are considered. You can get there in a few minutes from Turku along the motorway or the Uudenmaantie road. People coming from the neighbouring towns can use the bypass road to easily get to Piispanristi. The location is excellent for those coming from the direction of Parainen. The 400 parking spaces guarantee smooth and pleasant shopping.
- Parking place additional information
- Approximately 400 parking spaces make shopping smooth.