New Office Building in the heart of Helsinki!
The office building that will rise on the edge of Kasarmitori in 2017, is one of the most significant recent building projects in Helsinki city centre.
There is rock and mortar behind the office building with the far reaching idea of creating a high-quality sustainable space that also future generations in Helsinki can be proud of. The building is constructed of proven, durable and high-quality materials. The façade and public spaces consists of sandstone while the interior is mostly made of valuable oak with elegant glass details.Read more
- Project name
- Kasarmikatu 21
- Total area
- In the heart of Helsinki on the edge of Kasarmitori Market Place.
- The building will have its own high-quality lunch restaurant that also handles conference and other type of catering. All of the city centre's services, multiple restaurants and all the public transportation services are within walking distance. The building has its own auditorium, parking garage, social premises, bicycle parking spot and restaurant.
- All the public transportation services that Helsinki city centre has to offer.
- Parking place additional information
- There is a parking garage and bicycle parking spot on the premises.